servicesWorkshops & COACHING
I deliver regular social media workshops for groups of approximately 10 delegates. I am also able to provide more individualized group and one to one sessions depending on your needs.
1 to 1 support
I promise a session that is tailored to your specific requirements and easy and clear to follow. You should come away feeling much more empowered to run your social media.
Topics include (but are not limited to): –
- Getting started with a blog
- Best platform for your business
- Platform set up
- Defining a social media goal and measuring success
- Developing user personas
- Developing a social media strategy
- Developing a content posting strategy
- Content creation
- Tools and tips for optimal posting
- Paid for Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Influencer engagement
- A questionnaire to be sent ahead of the meeting to determine specific needs
- A summary of the discussion detailing a strategy
- A 30-minute follow-up support call after the session
**Please note that sessions are transferrable with 24 hours notice, but not refundable.**
I regularly run workshops in Hertfordshire, usually near Welwyn Garden City. Details of any upcoming workshops will be posted here but please do contact us if your business would like to arrange their own private workshop.
Instagram for Business – 2.5 hours – TBC
LinkedIn – building your personal brand – 2.5 hours – 21st May 2020
Introduction to Facebook and Instagram paid for social advertising – 2 hours – 23rd April 2020
How to write a social media strategy – 26th March 2020
Photogram – Instagram and smartphone photography workshop – all day – 13th March 2020
Photogram – Instagram and smartphone photography workshop – 10.30 – 3pm – 11th May 2020
Facebook for Business – 3 hours – 18th March 2020
Instagram for Business Workshop:
Join me for this 2.5-hour workshop between
I will be covering the following:
The fundamentals of Instagram
What makes a good Instagram post – including tips on brand identity and best practice techniques
How to use hashtags
The importance of Instagram stories
Useful tools and tips
How to boost an Instagram post
How to measure success
This will be an interactive session, please ensure you bring a smartphone
Introduction to Facebook and Instagram paid for social advertising
23rd April 2020 10am – 1pm
This 3-hour course is an entry-level workshop on Facebook / Instagram advertising. During the workshop you will learn your way around ads manager and the benefits of using ads instead of boosting posts. If you want to learn how to use the basics of Facebook advertising for your business this course is for you.
We will cover:
- How to set up an ad account
- The structure of ads manager
- The elements of an advert
- Understanding objectives and audience targeting
- Different types of audiences
- How you can advertise on Instagram
- What a high performing ad looks like
- How to build an ad for your business
Advanced Facebook advertising workshop
This 3-hour course is for those who have completed the beginner’s course or already have a good basic knowledge of Facebook ads manager. We will consolidate and extend your learning and cover the following:
We will cover:
- How to test your ads
- Analysis of results
- Audience insight tool
- Audience building
- Ad critique
- Understanding ad metrics
Facebook for small businesses workshop
18th March 2020 10am – 1pm
Confused by Facebook? Want to use it better? Are you completely new to Facebook for business and baffled by it? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then this course is for you.
Come along to this 3 hour workshop where you will:
- Understand how to optimize Facebook for best results including how to use Facebook business pages
- Understand your target audience and how to best engage with them
- Learn how to use tools to schedule content
- Implementation of Facebook videos and the tools you can use to make them, including tips on Facebook live.
- What is the Facebook algorithm, how it affects you and what you can do to work with it
- The importance of Facebook stories
This will be an interactive session which will include presentations, activities and opportunities for discussion.
This course is for the following people:
- Small business owners
- Freelancers and Consultants
- Anyone who would like to know how to use Facebook successfully for a small business
Social Media Strategy
26th March 2020
This 2 hour workshop will help you to define your social media strategy. I will help you to understand who your target audience is, define your content plan and help you to measure your success. This is an interactive session and by the end you’ll have the framework of a social media strategy in place so that you can go away and start posting with purpose.
LinkedIn – Building your personal brand
21st May 2020: Torrington Hall, St Albans 10am – 12pm
Don’t be afraid of LinkedIn. This 2 hour workshop will help you to understand how to get the best out of LinkedIn. Used correctly it’s one of the best social media platforms for lead generation and making professional connections.
You will learn
- How to optimise your profile
- How to build your network on LinkedIn by connecting and accepting requests.
- The best practises for working on LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn to benefit your business
- How to generate leads
- The types of content to post
Photo-GRAM Workshop Details
Time: 10.30am – 3pm
Place: Desmond Tutu Room (next to the Refectory Café), Southwark Cathedral, Bankside, Montague Close, London, SE1 9DA
Part 1 – Photography (Liz and Nathalie):
· The Importance of Good Imagery
· Pre-shoot Planning
· How to use your Smartphone Camera
· Shooting a flat-lay
· Styling for Your Shoot
Part 2- Instagram (Lisa):
· The fundamentals of Instagram
· What makes a good Instagram post – including tips on brand identity and best practice techniques
· How to use hashtags
· The importance of Instagram stories
· Useful tools and tips
· How to boost an Instagram post.
· How to measure success
Time to arrive: We meet at 10.30am in the Desmond Tutu Room next to the Refectory Café, where the workshop will take place. We anticipate finishing at 3pm, with a break for lunch. Lunch is not provided, but we are next door the Catherdral’s Refectory which does a good choice of lunch or we are surrounded by some fabulous places to grab a bite to eat in Borough Market.
· Your Smartphone; fully charged
· A fully charged portable charger and lead if you have one.
· Your creativity!
Had a session with Lisa to get me started on Instagram – phew loads to take in but Lisa explained everything in detail with a comprehensive follow up so I know exactly what I’m doing! Now for the hard part of actually filling my feed!
Lisa’s course on Facebook Business Pages and related topics was excellent. It was positioned perfectly – not too much that we felt overwhelmed but enough to get you up and running with a fantastic overview and skill level. I would highly recommend her classes to anyone looking to get more savvy with social media for their business!
Great workshop I learned a lot! (Facebook for Business workshop)
Thanks for the great Instagram for Business Workshop today! Thoroughly recommend for anyone new to Instagram – full of helpful tips and advice. First post and story done 🙌